Work With the Best and Brightest in Investment Banking
Two-Year Analyst Program
Recruiting takes place in late summer and early fall, when we hire the class that will begin our two-year program the following summer. We hire from top undergraduate colleges and universities. We currently go on campus or post at the following schools: Davidson, Duke, Harvard, North Carolina, Princeton, Virginia, Wake Forest, Vanderbilt, Wharton, and Williams. It is competitive. For our newest class of seven analysts joining us in 2018, we received over 300 applications and brought 22 to our office for final round interviews.
Applicants should have:
- GPA in the 3.7 to 4.0 range
- Strong SAT scores - our most recent class averaged over 2200 on the SAT and/or 34 on the ACT
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Extensive extracurricular activities are a plus (a job, varsity sport, etc.)
- Ability to work long hours and to be an effective team member
We have completed our recruiting for summer 2018 positions. Thank you for your interest.
Recruiting for a summer start following graduation from an MBA program takes place in late summer and early fall. We hire from top business schools. The MBA programs for our current associate pool are Columbia, Harvard, Kellogg, Tuck, Stern, Darden, Fuqua, Wharton and Yale.
MBA students interested in an associate position should demonstrate:
- Interest in working in the middle market
- Strong academic record
- Outstanding writing skills
- Ability to lead and effectively manage team members
Recruiting for the 2018 summer associate class will begin in November of 2017. If you would like to be considered for off-cycle associate positions, please submit your resume here. Apply